søndag den 21. januar 2007

Knitted purse swap II - questionnaire

Questionnaire



1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I love alpaca and wool. I can’t knit in cotton.


2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?



3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I learn to knit in school but could only knit, not purl or anything else :-) Then a friend taught me when I was about 18 and then I didn’t knit (or purl) for about 20 years! But a couple of years ago I started again and now I can’t stop ;-)
I would say that I’m an intermediate beginner…


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

No


5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)

I can’t stand scented candles! I like the smell of vanilla and apples.


6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Oh yeah – chocolate! And liquorish.


7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

I don’t spin, but crochet, sew and use to weave. I do a little paperwork and make a necklace now and then.


8. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

Dark red, purple and black. I don’t like bright yellow.


9. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I live with my boyfriend and our son, who is 19 months old (he’s all over this blog). We don’t have any pets.


10. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Clothes for my son, shawls, bags.


11. What are you knitting right now?

A sweater for Rasmus, a poncho for my self, and 2 bags.


12. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

I mostly use circular needles. My favorite is Addi turbo. Use bamboo and rosewood too but I don't like plastic and aluminum.


13. Is there anything that you collect?

Yarn ;-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar