søndag den 25. marts 2007

SP 10 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I love alpaca and wool. I can’t knit in cotton.



2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?






















3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learn to knit in school but could only knit, not purl or anything else ;-) Then a friend taught me when I was about 18 and then I didn’t knit (or purl) for about 20 years! But a couple of years ago I started again and now I can’t stop ;-)
I would say that I’m an intermediate beginner…


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Amazon – I don’t mind getting second hand books :-)


5. What's your favorite scent?
I can’t stand scented candles! I like the smell of vanilla and apples.



6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Oh yeah – chocolate! But not dark - it gives me an headache :-(


7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I don’t spin, but crochet, sew and used to weave. I do a little paperwork and make a necklace now and then.



8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like Elvis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sarah McLachlan, music from the 50’s and 60’s and a lot more. I have a MP3 player.


9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Dark red, purple and black. I don’t like bright yellow.



10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my boyfriend and our son, who is 21 months old (he’s all over my blog). We don’t have any pets.



11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Mostly scarves and mittens. Hats only when it’s extremely cold and I have knitted 2 ponchos that I never wear :-/


12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Clothes for my son, shawls, bags.



13. What are you knitting right now?
Knitting: 2 bags and a shawl. Crochet: 2 blankets.


14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes please :-)



15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I mostly use circular needles. My favorite is Addi turbo. Use bamboo and rosewood too but is not to found of plastic and aluminum.



16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Both



17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I don’t have any UFO’s only WIP’s and lots of them ;-D



18. What is your favorite holiday?
This summer the 3 of us is going to a cabin we rented in Sweden and that is my idea of a favorite holiday.


19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn ;-D


20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
See my wish list ;-) I don’t have any subscriptions mostly because I can’t decide between Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting.


21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Cables


22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
NO! I can’t handle 4-5 knitting needles at a time :-/ I use size 8 (42) in shoes)



23. When is your birthday?
July 22nd

1 kommentar: